And Smart. You make a good living. Your relationships are great. And finally, you are ready to get your financial life in order. You want to work with someone who understands what you have gone through, who can help you figure out what to do and not make you feel judged, criticized or unheard. You want someone to explain the complex financial world to you in a way that’s simple and relevant, as if you were talking to a girlfriend at brunch. You’re open, willing, and ready to invest the time, money and energy into a new relationship, a financial planning relationship. I'm so glad you found me, the woman out there that cares about educating & empowering you and making it a ton of fun. That feeling you have? It’s relief. I can't wait to help you Blaze Your Trail to Financial Independence.
One on one money coaching
Money coaching differs from financial planning. Coaching is not about financial advice on investments, A money coach helps you build wealth in the first place. We look at habits, attitudes and behavior. We look at how to design your life to create wealth and freedom.
Have you realized you are done hiding, and you’re ready to get real and create what you want, instead of believing the BS about why you can’t get it/do it/be it?
Fortunately, there’s a simple solution…
I would love to meet you. I offer a free discovery meeting to learn more about you and whether we would be a match for working together. I do not take on just anyone, and I find it crucial that we are a good fit in order to deliver you the best results in your life.
WORKING WITH ME AS YOUR MONEY COACH & PERSONAL CFO OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- It will change your life!
- We will identify “leaks” in your spending and teach you how to plug them.
- Find a process for keeping track of your income and spending using various methods, i.e. paper, online and offline software programs, spreadsheets, apps. that works for you.
- How to approach money and its use in a healthy, productive manner.
- We will work on methods to reduce financial worry and stress in your household.
- We will simplify your financial life, wherever possible.
- Discover techniques on how to keep your bills current when you have a fluctuating income.
- Learn how to prepare and maintain a spending plan that works for you.
- Money coaching provides you with a clear-cut, actionable plan to take toward wealth.
- Having a coach forces you to hold yourself accountable to your goals.
- One-on-one coaching is far more valuable than you leafing through endless books.
- Thrive instead of survive. Coaching is not about get-rich-quick: it is about accelerated, consistent progress toward an inevitable result.
- Simplifies the Complex: Learning how to build wealth is a big elephant to swallow. and this causes stress and can stunt success.
- Use money to create your dream life.
Working with a money coach, taking control of your finances is simple, but it isn't easy.
1. The work involved is not for everyone. It’s for truly motivated women who are ready to show up, trust the process, and commit to themselves.
2. Timing matters. While it’s true that I only offer a handful of spots at a time for this intimate work, that whole salesy, buy-now-or-you’ll-miss-out thing is not me and does not align with the people I want to work with.
Ask yourself: am I ready for this? Respect the answer you receive.
3. What about this whole spending-money-on-my-relationship-with-money thing? I know: that can seem a little odd. Actually, how do we make any decision around spending? Some guiding questions are:
- Am I prepared to hold myself accountable for receiving the value of this investment?
- Do I feel empowered, trusting, and loving towards myself in making this investment?
- Am I prepared to invest not only my money, but my mind, my heart, and my time as well?
- Is my goal big enough to justify the price I will pay to achieve it?
For example, let’s say you have $75,000 in savings now, are 15 years from retirement, and realize you need another $2 million to meet your retirement goals. You’ve checked the calculators and know your current plan will not achieve the end-goal, but you don’t have another solution.
In this situation the gap is $2 million, you are highly motivated, and the price of coaching easily justifies the end goal.
- Do I accept that there are no quick fixes? I want a realistic plan and view financial coaching as a long-term growth process to create the changes I want in my life.
Yes? Then you are ready to receive a powerful return on your investment. And I can’t wait to get started!
Option 1: Single Session. We'll meet in person or Google Hangouts for a 60 minute session. This is perfect for someone just looking to get pointed in the right direction or looking for answers to specific questions. If you need a little direction to get you moving forward or a single goal?. Have questions about debt? Should you payoff loans early? Let’s review and come up with a strategy to help you avoid costly mistakes. What about your savings? Should you be worrying about retirement, or save for a short term goal? These are some of the most common questions where an hourly session could work. Let's work together to determine the best fit to give you the level of support that makes sense for you.
Option 2: 6 Month Journey. Private sessions for 6 months. We’ll meet in person, over the phone or Skype for a total of 90 minutes each month with email support between sessions. This is for someone looking to make real, positive change to their current financial situation.
- Private sessions for 6 months for a total of 90 minutes each month.
- Access to my personal network of professionals.
- A myriad of tools including budget worksheets, debt repayment plans, a net worth statement, values clarification & an action plan.
- An understandable and workable framework with 3 key phases: Money Mindset, Money Habitudes & Money Maps.
- 90 minute Data & Discovery Meeting. We will find out your mindset about money, your current financial situation and your short and long term goals.
- 90 minute Strategy Meeting that aligns with your goals and current situation.
- 90 minute Implementation Meeting we will implement your custom financial road map and co-ordinate the whole process with you and any other professionals we may utilize.
You must be wondering…
What to Expect:
- Tell your story. Learn what ideas and beliefs about money are holding you back.
- Discover all the places money shows up in your life. It isn't just your purse.
- Get specific suggestions and instructions for money practices and tools.
- Decide: do you need other members of your money support team? If so, you’ll get my tips on how to find + hire the best match.
- Create do-able financial goals.
- Learn how to spend money guilt free.
- And much more!
What you get:
- 6 90 minute sessions with me.
- Review of all your financials. Let's look at the big picture.
- Accountability and email support.
- Figure out your core values.
- Develop long term goals.
- Understand your debt and how you got there.
- Create a debt freedom plan.
- Establish a value based budget.
- How to save & invest.
- Planning for your future.
- Become a money boss. In control and confident about your finances.
What clients are saying...
If you are looking for a financial planner who genuinely cares about the client, as well as being incredibly knowledgeable about all things money-related, you MUST choose April Caldwell! When I retired after 20 years of military service, she was the one who educated me about managing my retirement, helped with all my service-earned benefits (including helping me receive an additional $30,000 in education benefits I didn't even know I was eligible for!) and more. She's helped me set up my estate to ensure my special needs son will never be without adequate care, taught me about insurance and investing, and helped to re-arrange my budget significantly when I unexpectedly lost a job. Through each and every stage in my journey, she's been there to help me navigate the financial side of life! More than just my financial planner, she's become a trusted friend and mentor.
-Kim Bynum, Mom, Veteran, Leader. Mentor. Change Agent.
April is a super knowledgeable, passionate professional. She helped me with my financial investments and I feel much more confident about my funds and how they will do over time. April is able to communicate the information in a way that makes sense and is not overwhelming or intimidating. April is passionate about empowering women to educate themselves about financial wellness and to make informed decisions about their financial futures.
- Stephanie Lincoln. Fitness Instructor and Eating Psychology Specialist