Sun's out | Budgets out
Summer is here and the beach is calling. Summer vacation, BBQs, Umbrella drinks and of course, Summer Shoes!
But first, let's make sure your Summer Budget is ready. Look out for these common expenses when creating your budget this month.
- Father's Day. Need I say more?
- Air Conditioning. Especially if you live in Florida. Am I right?
- Farmer's Market. Fresh Summer produce.
- Vacations. If you have heard me speak, you know this should have been a savings account you started last Summer.
- Summer Reading. Books are second only to shoes. Plus, you have those next year's reading lists.
- Wedding gifts. June brides and all that.
- Physicals. Summer sports, back to school shots, etc.
- Fourth of July weekend. If you are taking a trip, hosting a BBQ or love you some fireworks; start saving this month.
Making a budget doesn't have to be hard. Check out the Be A Money Boss Budget Workbook.
Be A Boss! Tell your money where to go, instead of wondering where it went.